MODERN IRRIGATION CONTROLLER AC
Galcon’s 8000 series consists of a range of user-friendly home irrigation systems.
The electrically operated automatic controllers are designed for irrigating more than one garden zone. These sophisticated domestic irrigation systems are perfect for lawns, drip and sprinkler systems, planters, roof gardens, etc.
Outputs Supported by the Controller
- 24 solenoid valves.
- Main valve or pump.
Programming a group of valves in cyclic or weekly mode.
- Independent programming of each valve in cyclic and weekly mode
- Programming fertilization for individual valves
- Programming of garden lighting
- Irrigation duration variable according to percentage value
- Irrigation time: from 1 min up to 9 h
- Irrigation frequency: from once a day to once every 30 days
- Manual operation of a single valve or a group of valves from the controller
- Detects short circuits identifying defective valves and shows it on the programming display
- The driver memory stores information for 20 years without the use of batteries
- In the absence of power, the clock settings are emergency-powered by a 9V battery
|Model|| AC-4 Controller: 8004-4 station
AC-6 Controller: 8006-6 station
|Input|| 220VAC 50Hz
110VAC 60Hz - available on request
|Back-up Battery||9V Alkaline|
Galcon’s AC 80024 is the ultimate modular irrigation system for professional gardeners. Our AC 800024 is an expanded 8-valve, truly plug & play solution. It can accommodate up to 24 stations. With its robust design it is vandal proof. All controllers can also incorporate fertigation and lighting functionalities.
Galcon’s 80024 AC controllers offer two methods of operation from the same controller. Both options can run simultaneously on the same controller.
The first option allows for choosing three programs A, B, and C. Each program can be set either according to the days of the week or to a cycle. It can easily operate up to 24 valves.
The second option is the ability to program the controller to operate up to 24 valves, each with an independent program.
|Model||AC-24 880024 – 24 stations|
|Input||220VAC 50Hz (110VAC 60Hz available on request)|